Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Hello Autumn... Hello PRIMS Magazine....I'm Published...... Come See

 Check your bookstores! Check your newsstand! The Autumn issue of PRIMS has arrived. 
My article
Tales from the Tattered Moon
 features a few of my Halloween creations. 
There is sweet Chloe, 
Matilda the cat,
 and
 dear ole
 Pete in a Boot.
I will have these characters and hopefully a few more available in my Etsy shop 
on Friday, September 25th @ 2pm EST
www.tatteredmoon.etsy.com
Cheers,
Lurena

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lurena! Wonderful feature in Prims. And lucky you to be attending Ghoultide this year. So much wonderful art all under one roof. It's on my someday bucket list. Enjoy the season.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa!
      I wish I could make it to the West Coast - I'd love to see the American Folk Festival and Halloween n Vine. Enjoy the season! Love, Love Love your works!!!!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Lurena!! I'll look for a copy of Prims next time in Asheville. Are you going to Ghoultide?! Oh my, how I would love to see that show and plan on one day doing just that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I've been thinking a lot about you lately!! I am going to visit Ghoultide - I'm super excited. Hubby got free flyer miles - woo hoo!! Hope you are working away on your fabulous works for Fall.

      Delete
  3. Wow! Congrats. Your art is fantastic and I still have the little piece I bought from you hanging on my living room wall. :) Kit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh, thanks Kit - that's awesome. Fall Blessing to you :)

      Delete

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to do so.