Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Thank You Folk to Fine Arts in Commerce GA

Collage of various photos from the show
What a great show!!!!! Thanks everyone for all the support, love, and sales at the Folk to Fine Arts Show in Commerce, GA this past weekend. It truly meant a ton to be voted Best in Show from my artist peers. I am humbled! I met so many new wonderful and talented artist and can't wait to have our paths cross again! After every show I attend, I feel a great need to bottle up the energy and bring it home with me. They are always so magical!
 Thanks again everyone.
I am cleaning the studio this week and prepping for SPRING!!! Woo Hoo
Cheers,
Lurena
Tattered Moon

6 comments:

  1. Yeah! So glad you had a good show! I am not surprised you got best in show because you and your work are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I was floored and turned every shade of pink at the announcement. Lol.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Carol. You know my shy show style- it sent me for a loop. Lol!! I hope to see you in August!

      Delete
  3. What a delight to meet you and your beautiful, inquisitive children. I to hope that our paths cross again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Do you guys have another show lined up?? I'd love for our paths to cross. I have a great picture of the kids with the skull. I will email it to ya. They love it!! Our angel is dangling with joy in our house! :) love it

      Delete

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to do so.